N.S.THERMAL ENERGY GROUP is an experienced solar Turnkey EPC company. Our innovative model for solar projects is based on our expertise world wide Solar EPC execution. We design a fully integrated and customized solar power plant project for our client. We have commissioned & manage solar energy projects of any scale and the much-needed know-how to work within the confines of regulatory policies and vast geographical parameters, both in urban and rural areas.
(A) Project Planning & ConceptualizationOverview of recent projects executed, showcasing different product ranges and solutions.
We have hands-on experience in executing Rooftop & Land Based Solar Projects. Our team of engineers will be happy to customize our solutions to fit your needs.
Few of our Solar Projects
1) Consultancy / Engg. Services for 2 MW Grid Tied SPV Power Project for NKG Infra, Ghaziabad.
2) EPC of 1500 Wp SPV Plant at Aligarh .
3) EPC of 1200 Wp SPV Plant at village Nangla Dulli, Firozabad, electrifying 50 Houses in the rural belt (A Minda Group Project).
4) EPC of (Approx. 5400) Solar Lighting Systems (LED)in Ambedkar Villages of UP.
5) EPC of 100 KWp SPV Plant at IG Krishi Vishwavidhalay.a
6) EPC of 400 KWp SPV Plant at Mahadev International.
7) EPC of 100 KWp SPV Plant at College of Dairy technology.
8) EPC of 5 MW SPV Plant at Siwana Power Projects Pvt. Ltd.
9) EPC of 1 MW SPV Plant at Suryakoti Power Project Pvt. Ltd.
(B) Operations & MaintenanceThe fast growing utility-scale PV industry in India demands well managed operation & maintenance (O & M) services to keep plant performance at par with the needed expectations as well as applicable regulations. As utilities embrace and rely on solar PV grid-connected plants for both commercial and industrial applications.
Scope of Service
Preventive Maintenance Packages
• Regular cleaning of solar panels.
• Frequent maintenance of thermal-based components.
• Yearly service of HT side equipment.
• Diagnostic testing for low power production.
• Circuit testing.
• IV curve tracing.
• Thermal imaging.
• Earth value measurement.
• Retro commissioning.
• Data acquisition system check.
• Warranty management.
• Automatic string level visual alarms.
• Real time data collection.
• Monitoring energy production (daily basis).
• Effective data interpretation.
• Mismatch characterization and Insitu-Banding.
• Solar Resource Management and Prediction.
• PV system monitoring systems.
• Trending and Analytics for continuous improvement.
• Critical and non-critical reactive repairs.
• Spare parts and inventory management.